Photos from the weekend

Here's a glimpse at what happened at our house last weekend:

Sophie trying to go potty and Christopher was so sweet and read books to her. I so wish I had the video cam on. The conversation went kind of like this..

C - holding a truck book "Sophie can you count the trucks on this page?"
S - "Wum, shoe...."
C - "This is a mixer truck... this is...."



Sophie took clothes off and went straight to Chrisotpher's room, opened his drawers and pulled out these clothes on all by herself. I could see her from the kitchen and stopped doing dishes so I could watch her. She's so darn cute! When she came down the hall she was beaming with pride. She insists on putting her clothes on by herself. Her brother refuses to.


The kids became obsessed with trying my shoes on and would walk into the kitchen to hear the different sounds they made on the "tile" floor. They giggled and giggled more than I think I've heard in a long time. They were so silly! Of course there were a lot of shoes to put back, but they had fun. Christopher would walk out and tell me that he was trying to be like me, which I thought was very sweet. Please, no jokes about my son wearing heels (Kyle, Lisa, etc.), he thought it was funny that the shoes he had on were wobbly and made noises.


They even tried posing for me. Not sure where they'd seen this before. They said they were copying me, but I don't pose. I don't even take decent photos, much less have any clue how to "pose" for one!!


Don't you want to just chomp on those thighs???? LOVE THEM!!!!!


Christopher pulled his pant legs up to show me his boots and told me that they looked just like fireman boots. See? He has no idea it's women's shoes! To him he's a fireman! I lost it.

I have some funny videos to upload too, but need to put the kiddos down for naps. I'll do it later.

3 comments:

The heels picture is hilarious.

And, they look so much alike!

4:03 PM  

Gahh! They are so cute! Kisses!!

8:21 PM  

Love love love her little legs! And your boots too!

9:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.