The kids have said some shockingly funny things lately. Please know that you are warned if you are offended very easily.
First, Christopher needs to go to the bathroom and wants Brandon to join him. They go in there and take their places (Brandon on the step stool in front of Christopher) and is playing Brandon's iPod touch while trying to go. He has been warned numerous time that he needs to hold the iPod with two hands at all time. But this makes things a little difficult at the moment since he is trying to go to the bathroom. He asks Brandon, "Will you hold my pee pee down so I can keep playing?" Brandon told him no.
WHAT????
Last Sunday Brandon decided he wanted to head up to Montgomery for the night since he was off on Monday. We hurried to pack and get ourselves dressed. Sophie comes running to our room, trying to put her belt on at the same time, (Brandon following behind her) shouting, "Daddy, hump Mommy, Daddy hump, hump Mommy."
WHAT???
In case you have forgotten from a previous post, this is her word for "help." You can only imagine how Brandon and I looked at each other and completely lost it!!
There was one other funny thing that happened, but I can't remember what it was now. I'm sure those two are enough for now anyway.
Oh, my. I can only imagine. :-)
Lauren W said...
10:47 PM
Good for you for writing them down.....you'll look back and love this!
Your children are precious, as always. They make me smile.
starnes family said...
11:20 PM
Absolutely hysterical. So glad you journaled that one!
Erin said...
9:08 AM
hahahahahaa
The Howell's said...
7:18 AM