ahhhhhhh.........

The last 2 hours have been nice. I thought after such an awful post I should let you know the day is ending nicely. After fighting with Sophie, and getting yelled at by her, I decided she needed a nap.

She slept for over 2 hours.

Christopher was ignoring me all afternoon and spent a majority of it in timeout b/c he thought he was either too smart or too old to listen to me. Even William, who had come over to play with him, had enough and ran home crying. (I'm so embarrassed!!)

He played alone with the water hose and was happy after having that time.

I got all the bushes trimmed during the craziness and replanted my flowers into a pot that didn't have a huge crack in it and felt much better after doing all of that. Well, better in the sense that it was done. It was hot and humid and I thought I was going to either pass out or puke when I was done. Don't you hate that feeling?

I had 2 chocolate popsicles and got a shower.

Christopher and I cuddled on the couch and watched the rest of Bedtime Stories and had popcorn and cheez-its. Sophie woke up right before Brandon came home. He had just as bad a day as we did and he did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Why do people in the working world feel the need to dump everything onto someone who should not be doing their work? (Yes, I'm even talking about nurses and PAs that don't do their work and dump it on a doctor!! Where's the respect? Don't get me started b/c I can write a whole other post on that topic!)

He came home early and cuddled with us.

The three kiddos just left with the dog to go down to the water to play for a little while. The sun is shining, everyone and everything outside is clean and my house is quiet. Dinner is in the oven and so I think I might just start my new James Bond movie, that I haven't seen yet, while folding all the t-shirts that have been lying on the chair for 2 days. Life is good. : )

Bet you didn't think I'd say that did ya?

5 comments:

This is when you know it's good......when you can have a rough patch and still see the good. You got it, girl!

6:05 PM  

Wow, I've missed a couple of posts! Love the shoes, and the date. Felt your pain from the next post. Glad to know it got better! Love you!

6:40 PM  

Are you going to iron those shirts before you fold them?

7:12 PM  

Glad it is getting better!

7:14 PM  

hahahaha!!!!! no i don't iron t-shirts, but i do have a small pile to iron though.

7:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.