The week has definitely gotten better. Thank you Lord! He knew that I needed a little break from the insanity that had been going on and I thank Him for His loving kindness. The other day we went somewhere, can't remember, but when we got home I opened the door to let the kids inside and I went to check the mail. Came back to find little miss sitting up here:
Yup, climbed up on top of a couple boxes and sat on them. Not sure why or how they didn't fall over, but thankful they didn't b/c it could have been some serious injury going on if she did. She has a little fan (you know the cheap $5 round ones?) on top of her kitchen in her bedroom and I went in to tuck her in one night and it was on. I didn't do it and she happily informed me that she had turned it on. Now, she has a sturdy kitchen, but it was not meant for 35 lbs. to be climbing, or standing, on it. We will be buying her a new tall fan to put on the floor today. She definitely takes after my brother in the scaling things that shouldn't be scaled. Christopher just never bothered to climb much of anything until he was about 2. He likes to climb now, but not like his sister.
After I took her photo and got her down we decided to have lunch. They looked so cute sitting there I just had to snap a photo. She hates when I fix her hair, but I LOVE it when she fixes it!Brandon's been working a crappy rotation (not at our hospital, a different one and they treat our docs crappy) and today is the last day there. Tonight starts his vaca and I'm so pumped! We are starting it off right by returning a favor to the Ramages and watching their kids so they can go out. Tomorrow we have a b'day party at a park and wait, Mother's Day is Sunday! Who knew? Huh. Last year Brandon worked that day and was so busy he had to send a friend out to buy me a card! How sad is that? (In a sweet way, not a pity way.) I'm counting my new shoes as my present. (I'm sure you were too, honey and that's why I love you!)On Monday the kids have school so we will have several hours of freedom and I think we just might go to the beach during that time. Then a week of hanging out and his parents are going to come visit. Can't wait! Hope you have a great weekend!

Hapy Mother's Day Sis! I love you! And I hope you have a wonderful week with Brandon home.
The Howell's said...
4:05 PM
they don't really treat us crappy at that hospital, but it has been a lot of work. I just complained a little too much to brittny.
Anonymous said...
8:02 PM