thanks : )

I wanted to thank all of you who left me positive comments yesterday. And Christine, I specifically remember having a day exactly like that once! About near killed me. But the not staying in bed got better and I can finally take a shower during the day, alone, and pray the whole time that the mess I find when I get out will be one that is easy to clean up.

I know that other people have bad days, but you forget they can be just as bad as yours are. And yes, I have yelled at my child so loud it made them cry too. (I'm actually ashamed to admit it.) But I apologized immediately and hugged and kissed that child for like 30 minutes afterward. And I told an old neighbor (she has 6 kids) that I feel like the other neighbors all know us b/c I'm the one yelling at my kids all the time. But she told me you can't be a good parent and never yell at them at some point so she made me feel better. I figured if she had 6 kids she had to be doing something right!

So, thank you all for making me feel better about being so honest. I'm an open book, so just beware. You never know what you'll read on here! : )

1 comments:

Love you SO much! And I love your honesty. We've all been there. I think I am there today. :-)

7:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.