End of MOPS year 2

Today was the last meeting of the year for the MOPS group I've been going to. It was my second year being a part of this and my first year being on the steering committee. To say that I loved it is an understatement. If there is a MOPS group in your area I strongly recommend joining. My friend Tiffany is the one who told me about it and got me going. She was one of the craft leaders last year and this year I took the job on. It was stressful at times, but oh so rewarding.

I had planned to put photos of each of our crafts on here, but yeah well, I didn't. I was only going to do it b/c I got each of the ideas from other blogs I researched last summer and wanted to pass the ideas along to anyone else looking. Today we made fridge magnets and they are "super cute" (does anyone remember who says that b/c I can't and it made me laugh every time I heard it?). I'm going to make new ones and I'll show you those, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The first round I made didn't turn out and the second was ok. I wanted to make sure we had leftovers before I made any more.

I have to go make more "lelolade" (please say it while throwing your tongue out on each "L") for little miss priss, but I wanted to end with these little pups again. I wore them for the first time today and got more compliments than I ever have before on anything I've ever worn. Even some of the fashionistas of the group were asking me about them. (I was so flattered I almost peed my pants!) I'm SOOOOO not a fashion person, so to be complimented on something I found myself and actually wore is huge in my teeny, tiny little world. SO, in case you are wondering about them you would never believe but they are CROCS. Yup, I said it. And the wedge part is rubber and they are super duper comfy! You can find them here and I think that these are pretty cute too! I'm off to hang with my gang for a little while before heading out to dinner with the MOPS steering I worked with this year and will work with next year. Yeah for girls night out!!!

2 comments:

Those are super cute shoes! And I'd love to see pics of the crafts!

5:32 PM  

those are really really cute shoes! I don't think you give yourself enough credit...
so sad for yoy that MOPS is ending know you love it so much! but cannot wait to see the magnet...

8:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.