This weekend we took our first trip to Crab Island. We rented a boat with the Ramages and loaded up Saturday morning for our adventure. We'd never been before b/c I wasn't ready to deal with two kids on a boat, with one being a baby. But Sophie has proven herself to not scream "like a baby" when wearing a life jacket so I was finally ready. We had a blast and I could have spent the whole day out there. (For those of you who do not know what Crab Island is, it's an area in the bay that is very shallow and boats just gather there, drop anchor and you swim and play until your heart's content.) Here's the photos:Christopher and William were "chillin' like a villan" (the kids phrase for the day) up at the front. These boys are trouble when you get together, but so cute at the same time. They love and fight just like brothers. I fear for their teachers if they are in the same pre-school class next year.
Matt doing what Matt does best.... being himself. The phrase for the day was, "I'm on a boat!," but it must be said like a rapper in a music video (do they still make those?) surrounded by booty-licious women with tiny bikinis and high heels dancing around. You got a visual? Yeah, Tiff and I did NOT look like that. But thanks for playing!
Little Miss Regan. She is seriously the quietest baby I have ever been around. The only time she piped up was when Matt would speed the boat up. She would squeal and kick her feet with excitement. So cute!
They have a little ice cream boat that rides around with music playing just like the ice cream truck. We had to get some. Sophie loved it. Can you tell? We were out on a boat, playing in the water. A must have. There is also a hot dog and sometimes a burger boat. And we've seen a massive blowup slide before too.
William had never jumped off of anything before yesterday and did a great job. The rest of the day he jumped off the boat like he'd done it a million times before. We were so proud of him!




HAHAHAHA
Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...
3:26 PM
I want to comment on how cute the kids are.....the men are.....but I am dumbfounded with the pee story.
AWESOME.
I SO WISH WE LIVED CLOSER.
***Side note - what does that say about me?
starnes family said...
8:03 PM
that we would make GREAT friends!! : )
Brittny said...
9:50 PM
hahahaa! That is hilarious!! And I love the pic of Christopher in mid-air!
The Howell's said...
7:31 AM
You said you didn't post pictures of yourself in a bathing suit... I don't know why you haven't before - you look AMAZING!! Cute suit! =)
Joia said...
4:41 PM