I'm Back
11 years ago
8:00 pm, child #2 went to bed: Great
8:40 pm, child #1 went to bed: Even better
9:15 pm, parents are in bed with lights out: Awesome
(or sad, depending on who you are)
11:30 pm, wake up to go to the bathroom and realize you still have the rest of the night to sleep: PRICELESS!!!
That is how we brought in the new year. In our opinion, it was perfect! We haven't felt that rested in a really long time. Now we're ready to face another year together!
Hey Girl! I have not been on here in a few days. YAY! I have your blog. You Dad called not long ago. He is so sweet. I meant to call your Mom then Christmas came and now it's gone. I LOVE YOUR New Years Eve Night. Congrats on a FULL night sleep. That makes me happy these days. :)
The Rouse Family said...
10:47 PM
Britt that NYE sounds amazing!!! Is it sad that I said that??!!!
We miss y'all already. I hope we can come in March!
Caroline Armstrong said...
5:42 PM
Unknown said...
8:53 PM
That sounds like a great New Year's Eve! We did the same thing!! We are SO OLD!!
Erin said...
8:55 PM