Lunch ideas????

Does anyone have any good lunch ideas for kids? I'm running dry and need some help. Our days seem to consist of chicken nuggets, hot dogs, mac and cheese or a PBJ sandwich. Sophie still can't have peanut butter, so that's out and she doesn't like lunch meat. Other than that, she'll eat pretty much anything.Today we didn't make it to the store so they are having popcorn, don't worry, it's the 100 calorie kind. I know, it's not the best meal but we are out of everything (except chicken nuggets and she won't even eat them anymore). But she did have some grapes and wheat crackers. If any of you have some ideas, PLEASE let me know!

5 comments:

We do peanut butter and honey. Our ped said they can do pb at 9months and honey at 1year. I also try quesidillas, sometimes with beans. N likes to dip in sour cream. We recently bought taquitos and they both like to eat those or even frozen pizzas. Oh and grilled cheese. Other than that we stick to same stuff you do, except hot dogs since N doesn't like them. Hope this helps.

1:48 PM  

I was going to say grill cheeses and quesadillas too! My kids also love mandarine oranges and roasted sweet potatos. I do those in my toaster oven on hi. Hey, as long as they good eaters and your not fighting over lunch time, etc, I think they're just fine! :-)

4:40 PM  

www.kraftfoods.com

They save my life. For not only Bennett but for quick dinners at night.

7:20 PM  

Oh, and yeah- mandarin oranges. B would go through 3 cans a day if I would let her.

7:21 PM  

Yep, both boys love mandarin oranges and they are going through an apple phase right now too. Grapes have gone by the wayside currently. Have you tried strawberries???

10:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.