More party photos

Here are more photos from the party. I forgot to mention that she has icing all throughout her hair, that's why it looks greasy. Don't worry, I at least wash my childrens' hair!


Sophie and her new bracelet from her new purse.


Sophie and her new nail polish, which turns out, wasn't meant to be in there!


Sophie and her new dress, that was meant to be in the gift.


Sophie in her party dress. Grammie made it for her! You can't tell, but it has little snowflakes on it. This was only worn up until cake time.


Sophie made this face every time she opened a card. Not sure why.


Sophie playing with her minivan. She loves it!!


Sophie enjoying the icing.

4 comments:

These are just precious! Where did you find the "one" shirt/onesie? My cousin is turning one this month and I was looking for something like this for a picture. :)

3:08 PM  

i made it. i had 2 identical white shirts from target so i just used one of them, a little bottle of fabric paint from walmart and some stamps from a craft store. super easy and cheap! i make them as gifts.

4:44 PM  

It is precious! Very unique! I may have to give it a try for Owen when he turns one in May.

7:51 PM  

I LOVE that onsie too. I might have to use that idea in four weeks. :-)

11:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.