Here are a few more photos from the week:

Nothing like a tutu and a truck! She still loves Christopher's trucks. I think it's cute!

Here they are having milk and goldfish for breakfast while watching Franklin. This is Chrisotpher's perfect way to spend the morning and I thought I'd see if Sophie could handle it, she did pretty good.
Now, on to some unfortunate news, we had to put Christopher back in diapers. He was refusing to go to the potty and it was becoming more of a struggle than anything. He had done so well when we started out a few months ago, but now he will not go #2 in the potty and has been going in his underwear every... single... day. Sometimes twice a day. I tried watching him when I knew he'd normally go and it happens so fast you can't stop it. Then this week he started wetting his pants more. After almost a month of this I was about to give up, then the other night, he went #2 in his pants again. Brandon was gone, so I had to try to keep Sophie out of the way while I cleaned this up. Not successful. Christopher falls over on top of Sophie getting poop on both of them. She starts crying and I feel like it too, but I'm more mad than anything. I finally get his pants of and realize he has pee-ed too! Now I'm really upset. I get them cleaned up and go to the kitchen to throw everything away. I turn around and see Christopher sitting on the floor laughing when I realize he just pee-ed on the floor!!!!! He has NEVER done this. I was furious!!! I almost called Brandon to come home, but it was all done by then so there was nothing he could do anyway. Brandon had told me the night before that he asked the pediatrician he was working with about what should be done and he suggested going back to diapers until he's ready. I'm totally cool with that. For clean up reasons only. Very sad b/c I thought we'd be saving some money. At first I was afraid I'd missed my window b/c he'd been doing so well, but I'm realizing that he was only going to get the candy. Once we quit doing the candy he quit going potty. Guess we'll be trying this again in a couple months. He's not quite 3 yet, so I guess it's ok. We have time. Now I'm definitely going to crack down on getting rid of the pacifier since we aren't dealing with potty training anymore. I've been wanting to get rid of it for over a year, but can't seem to get anyone else on board with me. But Brandon talked to Christopher the other night about turing 3 and not needing a pacifier then and I was jumping up and down inside. Maybe I can cross something of my milestone list soon. Wish me luck!!
Love the pictures of Sophie in the tutu, too cute! Have a good weekend. Love you
The Howell's said...
1:17 PM