That's how old this little guy turns today.

I never, ever thought that I could love someone as much as I love him.
He has made me laugh more than I can even begin to count.
His voice brings so much joy to my heart I think it will explode sometimes.
His eyes are killer and have been winning the girls over since he was born.
(He was known by the nurses as "lashes.")
I love his feet and kiss them all the time. (And I don't like feet.)
He has so much love for his family that I didn't know was possible at his age.
He has the most amazing little mind and you can actually see the wheels turning in his head trying to figure out how things work.
He has been such a blessing in our lives.
I love him more than I can describe.
But I think he just might love diggers more than that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Christopher!! I hope you have a very special day with your sweet family.
Lauren W said...
12:39 AM
H A P P Y 3RD B I R T H D A Y
C H R I S T O P H E R ! ! ! !
Jennifer said...
7:15 AM
That's so sweet and funny about the diggers. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Happy Bday Christopher.
The Khans said...
10:26 AM
Happy Birthday Christopher (we've always called you baby Christopher, guess we really can't do that anymore!) I hope you have a great day and a fun party on Saturday, I wish we could be there! We love you and hope to see you soon, I'll call you in a little bit!
The Howell's said...
10:31 AM
Happy Birthday Christopher!!!
Hope you had a great day. We miss you
The Wittington Lane Gang
Jarrell Family said...
7:42 PM