I'm Back
11 years ago
We finally have a walker! Ok, so she's not walking all the time, but she's walking about half the time and as the day goes on she walks more and more. Tonight we pulled out the squeaker shoes Grammie got her for Christmas and she went crazy when she heard the noise they make. It was really cute! I am SOOOOOOOO excited that she's started walking. (She's so heavy!) It's fun to watch her follow her brother around and to see him get excited she's walking on her own.
Go Sophie!! Love all of the pictures from the last two posts!
The Howell's said...
9:47 PM
Congrats! That is awesome news! Now be prepared for all your pictures of her to be from behind for a while!! :)
Lori Mercer said...
4:09 AM
oh and I meant to say how much I love the apron Grammie made!!
The Howell's said...
9:54 AM
Yaaayyy Sophie!!!! That apron is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! Who can resist those 2?!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
2:48 PM
yay -- good job, sophie! i want to see some video of her toddling around! :)
Jennifer said...
8:10 PM
HAhahahah!! I love the pictures of them wearing their aprons. I bet your house is so much fun!
Lauren W said...
10:14 AM
Your kids are so cute!! Sophie looks like your identical twin! Hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog. Your typical day goes just like mine and I know exactly how you feel!
Christine said...
3:45 PM