Time to brag

I have two wonderful things to share. The importance of both of them is great, but well, ok, one is bigger than the other. First of all, my sister and her husband found out yesterday morning that they are having a little girl!!! I am super dooper excited about this b/c she and Sophie will be close in age and have each other to play with. I was the first granddaughter after 5 boys and then another boy came before my sister did. So, family get-togethers were fun, but involved lots of dirt and playing sports. Neither of which I was going to get involved in while wearing my little skirts and dresses. (I was quite prissy back then.) I think Sophie is going to take more after my sister and be a little tomboy, but that's ok. She and Drake play well together, but he is a boy if I've ever seen one and needs to be able to play freely with the other boys and not have to play with Sophie. We are looking forward to July and meeting little Anne Morgan!!

Now, on to another girl I want to brag about, my sister-in-law, Caroline. She is awesome!! She saw my need for a recipe box and with children in tow, she met that need willingly. She told me that a bookstore called Davis Kidd (which I love and have only seen in Nashville) had some cute ones that I might like and that she would go and get one for me if I wanted. Well, through a morning of phone tag and lots of laughs we finally caught up with each other and she told me what the ones they had looked like and who would have thought they had the exact one I found online that I loved. Now, how many people do you know that are willing to go find something that another person needs and remind you, with child in tow, and mail it to them??? Not many. This is one a fraction of what makes her such a wonderful person and I am so grateful that my brother married her! Thanks Caroline!!

1 comments:

Hey! I got your message this morning, sorry I haven't called you back yet I'm back to work!! You are so sweet to get something already, and I can't wait to see it! Have a good weekend, it's going to be beautiful!! Love you!

2:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.