Since we put Christopher back in his bed he has been sleeping like normal. Even without his pacifier. I feel bad, but I guess he just needed his bed! It never crossed my mind that was the problem. But when you have company and he has the bigger room of the two kids, what do you do? Nap time I'm still working on. He falls asleep on the couch with me b/c he'd just play in his room if I don't. I transfer him after he's been asleep a while, but I'm not sure how much longer we need to do this. Brandon and I are very careful about having the kids rely on us to fall asleep and never put them in the bed with us b/c we don't want to create bad habits. Plus, we both need our sleep so bad that if we shared a bed with a kid it wouldn't be pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.

i sadly cannot give you any good advice...Hunter gets out of his bed and gets in bed with us every single night. Don't tell Brandon...he would be mortified I am sure!!! But sometimes he does it without even waking me up, so at like 3am I will look over and Hunter is sound asleep next to me in bed! Like anything though, it wil eventually pass! Good luck!
Caroline Armstrong said...
10:00 AM