Hair raising deals!

Here are my latest purchases from the consignment shop. I need to dig around and find more thing to take up there! It's nice to buy so much with so little cash.

Red, white and blue bubble - $5
Yellow floral Carter's bubble - $2
Striped sleeveless Osh Kosh top - $3
Striped Old Navy top - $2
Boy's Gymboree khaki shorts - $3.50
Boy's Circo gray shorts - $3.50
Total - $19
Credit - $14
TOTAL SPENT - $4.78
( I love it!! )


And here's a photo of Christopher after his shower last night. He loves having his hair like this.

2 comments:

I LOOOVE that bubble...AND I cannot wait to see those legs hanging out of it! I might have to pinch them...yikes I am that Aunt! (but on the thigh, not cheek (face cheek))

7:49 PM  

I know! I love shopping there b/c the clothes are cute, but used so you don't mind them digging in the dirt (which is my kids fav. thing to do!) while wearing something cute.

5:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.