Shopping help!!!

I'm trying to find a cute, but not country, recipe box and am having no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? Everything I have found, like I said, is either a wood pine or has roosters and gingham corn all over it. Which if you are into that, is perfectly fine, but not everyone is. I did find a clear acrylic one online that would work, but the shipping cost more than the box itself, so I kept looking. And a stainless steel one for about $40. I don't need one that bad! They are harder to find than I thought they would be, so if you ladies have ANY suggestions as to which sites or stores have them (I live in the Destin/Ft. Walton area), please let me know. I've run out of pages in my book and thought this would be a much easier way to organize it all. I look forward to your suggestions! : )

4 comments:

hmmm...have you looked on etsy?
i can't get on at work to check because they block all the fun sites, but it's worth a try! the price should be better too! :)

2:33 PM  

get creative girl! I dont know what you currently have but a good friend of mine has a regular three ring binder with recipes in plastic protectant sheets (sp?). This way you can expand your collection, keep the recipes covered for messy cooking, and you can still organize categories by dividers. Not to mention it will sit up right in one of those cute little recipe book holders that nearly every cooking female has in her kitchen.
OR, if you have all the recipes on cards you can get one of those "picture boxes" at Target for like less than $8-$10. And they normally come in "card" sizes. I have one that I use for my scripture box where I categorize scriptures. Hope this helps you!

Oh! and if you keep your recipes in a file on the computer, the first suggestion is GREAT. You can just print one and stick it in if you need! :)

3:01 PM  

i LOVE the photo box idea!!!! thanks girl!!!

5:07 PM  

All the ideas you have gotten sound fantastic! But if you still want to stick to a plain recipe box they have really cute ones at Davis Kidd here in Nashville and I would be happy to buy one for you and send it...I'll go by tomorrow and call you...

7:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.