I'm going to keep it short since I have a lot to show and I'm just waiting for Sophie to wake by the time I get the first photo picked out!
Christopher opening a gift from Hunter and Drake. (It was a cute sand digging set, but this was the only photo that turned out of all 7 I took!)

This is the third (and probably final) surgery his veryfirst digger has received this week. I finally got a toothpick and cut the tip off, glued it between the wheel and that bar to help give it some thickness. It obviously didn't work, even though it lasted longer than the previous attempts.

Christopher playing with the birthday card he got from Great. Can't go wrong with Bob the Builder!

Opening his other present that night when Daddy was home and very excited about his new tractor movie. (Thanks Hunter and Drake!)

Loving on his Pluto. He has always said that if we had a dog he'd name it Pluto, so when I saw this I just had to get it. (If you ask him his second favorite name for a dog, Mickey Mouse.)

Sophie in her swing with a rake, an excavator, a front loader and a cement truck. The shovel had already fallen out.

How many people do you know that look this good while playing with a digger? I challenge you to find one!

Christopher playing with his new bachoe that the Pacifairy brought him. We waited for Brandon to get home so he could take him to the mailbox to see what he got. It's all he's talked about since he got it. He wouldn't even go to sleep last night b/c he wanted to play with it. We're doing ok without paci now, but naps are the hardest. He falls asleep on the couch with me watching a show Mommy likes and I think that's why he's asleep so quickly. He's bored.

Landon came over for a little while this morning and the kids wanted to have a snack on the patio. An F-15 or 16 is flying overhead is why Christopher has his hands over his ears. I've been told the F-35's are
WAY louder. I don't think they'll be coming until we leave, which is probably good b/c I might have to ask that they schedule their flights around naptime. Mommy beats USAF doesn't it?????

Sophie fell asleep after having lunch. I kept hearing a wimper and when I peeked at her she'd wake up every time her head dropped. Poor kid! It was only 12:30 and they are usually up another hour but they both went down early today. No complaints here! I have some more photos from our outing down to the water on Sunday, but too many to go through right now. I'll post them as soon as I can. Pray the rain will hold off until after Christopher's party on Saturday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment