Ok, I've been thinking about drapes since we moved in last May and I can't seem to figure out what fabric I want to go with. I tend to be a stripe girl, but I don't want stripes this time. And I don't want solid either. I'm trying to step out of basics b/c that's all I ever buy are basics and it's pretty boring. Here are two coordinating fabrics I found the other day (www.sirsfabric.com) and I love them!!! Aren't they fun??? They would work better in my kitchen b/c well, they are a little bright and cheery for a den/living room area. I'll try to post a photo of where I want them to go and some more fabrics choices. Money is also a factor now since we are really trying to follow our new budget. I need to save up for these and well, when you do that you want to make sure you love what you buy!
(Regal Mary - Fern)


yay, guess you figured it out! I like them both and think they would look great in the kitchen. I think I like the top one more but I'll look at them several more times and let you know my final thought. I wish I could go to that yard sale too!
The Howell's said...
5:40 PM
Brittny! It is so funny that I stumbled onto your blog. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you now and see pictures of your precious children. I have just posted on my blog today after too many months. I hope I can keep up and keep it interesting. Let's stay in touch. :)
Jodie said...
8:56 PM
Hey friend! it's lauren@robandlauren.net
and I love your new patterns. Very fun!
Lauren W said...
10:21 PM
OK, now I think I like the second one better. It depends how much fabric there will be!
The Howell's said...
8:09 PM
I am just now catching up on so may posts!!!! #1 I think I like, no LOOOVE the 1st one. I would love to wake up and see that in my house every day! Hopw cheerful but sophisticated! Maybe you could use that but use the other fabrics for accents around the house? (maybe Grammie could make some pillows for the couch, or a thick tie backs with the 2nd to put on the 1st? Just a thought, but they are both super cute!
#2 you last blog enrty was extremely sweet...I was HAPPY to do it and I enjoyed it!!!!!! I am glad you like it!
love ya!
Caroline Armstrong said...
2:42 PM