Almost here...

I know I've posted a lot this weekend, but well, it's been a fun and exciting time around here. Right now I'm about to burst b/c my lil' sis is having her first baby tomorrow and I can't be there! It's killing me! But I'm thrilled b/c I'll get to meet my sweet new niece this week when we get up there. Say a little pray for their family as she is induced tomorrow and that God's hands will surround them and comfort them. I pray everything goes perfectly smooth and much, much faster than my two babes came!!! I love you Jen and Trey and you have no idea what you've just gotten yourselves into with me and that baby girl!!! I'm going to love her like my own!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.