dream a little dream....

I want desperately to pack up my family and our new dog (who has to be fixed before we can bring him home) and move here. Doesn't it look absolutely divine???? I'm sure most of you have seen this post on (my "friend" I've never met) Darby's blog, but I just had to make sure all of you did see it. Brandon wants to have a lot of land one day and I would love a vegetable garden and a flower one, of course. This is my first year to plant flowers without any help and so far I've only had to toss one kind, but they were attacked by bugs, and I'm loving it. I just wish I had more money and places to plant them! We both want lots and lots of room for the kids and dogs (I'm counting in the future ones too-- dogs for sure, adopted kids, we'll see) to run around and play. Of course, I'd have to get used to snow, but I think the fact I would need a sweatshirt on a cool July morning on the front porch would be totally worth the winter!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.