My place

Yesterday morning Christopher informed me what my new place in the family will be once our dog comes home. Here's how it went down:

Me: "Do you want to pick out a bed for Pluto?"

Christopher: "Nope."

Me: "Where's Pluto going to sleep?"

Christopher: "In my bed."

Me: "Well, where are you going to sleep?"

Christopher: "In your bed."

Me: "Well, where am I going to sleep?"

Christopher (without missing a beat): "Outside."

Great. The dog is higher up in the chain than I am and he's not even here yet! Oh, he also came up and told me that we needed to get Pluto a truck chew toy. He's so cute!

1 comments:

This blog made me laugh out loud. And then I read it to JB so he could laugh too!

10:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.