Yesterday the sky was turning black as I picked the kids up from MDO and knew we'd be in for an interesting nap time. Christopher does NOT like thunder and last time we had a storm neither child slept great. Sophie was up and down, but Christopher was out! Once he finally woke up I asked him if he heard the thunder, to which he replied, "Yeah, it woke me up once." I think he was just saying that b/c if it had he would have come running! Then he tells me, "The thunder is good for my back." I just looked at him and laughed!
I was putting the beef tenderloin in a dish to bake and Christopher got very excited. He calls it steak and he couldn't wait to eat it. He tells me, "I like steak. It's comfortable." I lost it! He cracks me up with what he says these days, but I haven't put them on here in a while. I can't wait until Sophie is this age and hear the funny things she says too!
I hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July weekend! I'm so grateful to live in this great country and have the freedoms we do. I'll post photos at the end of the weekend. We have company on the way down here, so I'm going to try to be nice and stay off the blog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment