Our growing family

Today was a very big day for our family. First, little Anne Morgan was born this afternoon. Here she is with her parents, who I think look absolutely wonderful for just having a baby. I thank God that her delivery went so quick and smooth! Mom said that Jennifer was in great spirits all day and seemed perfectly calm. I can't wait to see them tomorrow afternoon! Oh, for those of you who ask, she was 7.7 lbs. and 20 1/2 inches long and has black hair.


This morning Christopher dressed himself. We went to Walmart like this and I loved every minute of it! I always wanted a little boy that loved playing dress up and wasn't afraid to wear a costume in public. I forget how long ago The Incredibles came out b/c I had a few people ask me who he was. But they were much, much older and probably never heard of it anyway.


And here's our latest addition to the family. Brick/Pluto Hemphill. We didn't think we'd get him until next week, but they called me this afternoon and said they were able to squeeze him in and we could pick him up today. Total surprise, but very excited! I see lifelong best friends in these two. It was adorable the whole way home b/c Christopher kept talking to him like Brick/Pluto knew what he was talking about. Things like, "My daddy saw a paver last night," and "Look! A flatbed, Brick!" or "Do you like Wall-E? Mommy, Brick wants to watch Wall-E, it's his favorite." and finally, "I think you're really going to like the lake. We are going next year." I don't know how I made it home safely I was laughing so hard. He has been following the dog all over the house and talking to him about everything. It's so cute!!!

2 comments:

YAY, Brit. I am so happy for Jen and Trey. I know you are just as amazing as an aunt as you are as a Mom. Also, Congrats on your new dog. I can't wait to read about Sophie and Christopher's adventures with the new one. And finally, I LOVE the fact that you let C wear his Incredibles uniform. I remember when the Segars let Ben be Obi Wan Kenobi every day for a month. His choice and it was fabulous. Miss you, Aunt Brittny.

10:08 PM  

Ohhh this is so exciting. Did Brick make the trip with you to meet the newest addition?

2:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.