Have I mentioned yet that I love having a dog? Besides the fact that he's absolutely beautiful, he's sweet and Christopher is so incredibly proud of him. But, I finally got to witness today the best part about having a dog. He loves to chase squirrels. And we have an insane abundance of squirrels around here. And you aren't aloud to "get rid" of them. We have seen a decrease in these furry tailed rats since we got back home and I'm very excited about this. They are like ants! Now, if he could just get rid of the mosquitos. But I guess that's what the bug zapper is for and if I could only find the drill I could hang that up too.
On a funny note, Christopher was just hopping down the hall and counting each hop. He got to his destination and told me, "I had numbers in my mouth, Mommy."

He's such a cute dog! We love him too!! And I'll get you the pictures of Christopher, I need to resize them so I don't have to send so many emails, there are about 20 pictures!!
The Howell's said...
8:40 PM