Here are the photos I told you about. First, it's the kids at Chick-fil-a to celebrate our new dog. They love this place and like most moms, I do too! They are so helpful!
Now that the kids are both in MDO, I usually make runs to the store on those days, but instead I got my haircut and hung out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. So I had to take the kids with me the next day and they love it when we get this cart! They were laughin all the way across the parking lot in it b/c the road was so bumpy and the cart was shaking.Christopher is pointing to the back of the cart, where he's telling me I'm supposed to stand so I can push them.

See all that grass? That was two days of hard work and lots and lots and lots of watering right there, baby! There are still some patches where I can't get it to grow b/c of standing water from the rain. But click
here to see what it looked like last summer. The flowers aren't turning out (size wise) like I hoped, but there aren't a whole lot of options on base. They are just so much cheaper there that I don't bother going anywhere else. I'd like some larger bush ones, but don't want to spend the money until I have a better idea of what I'm doing. But if I'm going to learn how to garden, I figure I gotta start somewhere.
I think I found a new place for time outs. We are borrowing this from a friend for a little while to see if it works well with Pluto. We set it up this morning and they couldn't wait to climb in. At least we know one or two of our "little pets" likes it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment