A little late










I never posted photos from the 4th of July b/c we got busy with dog stuff and the computer with the photos was running sooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooowww!!!!! But I'm going to power through and get them on here. Sophie is busy playing with all of her diapers (yes, all of them) and lil' man is napping so hopefully I can get this done before they need something. Brandon's parents came down on Friday b/c they all had the day off. We went out to dinner in Niceville and it was fun to get to eat on the water and see the boats without having to drive to Destin and deal with draffic and longs lines. Saturday we went to the beach at about 9:00 to try to beat the crowds and you would have thought it was 6:00 in the morning b/c hardly anyone was out! The weather could not have been more perfect if we had ordered it! The umbrellas provided the perfect shade and the water was just the right temp. We thought both would be boiling. Christopher had a blast "jumping" in the waves with Papa John and when it started to get too rough we were able to convince him to stay on the shoreline and play. Sophie loved laying on the big towel and almost took a nap, but someone would walk up to grab a snack every time she was almost out. It was fabulous having two sets of extra hands b/c everyone was able to relax or tend to someone the whole time. It was the most fun I've had at the beach since we moved here. We went home for lunch and the kids napped while we showered and got the ribs ready. The Ramages came over around 6:00 that evening with their friends that were in town for dinner and it was fun having the kids play together and adults visit. We went later to see the fireworks, but it was just too hot to sit out there for very long and came home and crashed! Sunday we went to church, had leftovers and played a little before everyone fell asleep again. We were so glad to have the company and celebrate the holiday with family.

2 comments:

cute pictures! love the kids' festive outfits :)

5:39 PM  

Sophie looks JUST like you, Brit!! I really never noticed how much until these pictures. She is just beautiful and I would just love to put B's hair in cute pig tails like that. I miss you and B-dawg soooooo much. I love looking at your fam pictures.

12:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.