one more funny!

I just remembered one more funny thing Christopher said last night. We've been working on our prayers before bedtime and a couple times I've asked him what he'd like to pray for, but he always says, "you do it." I tried again last night and this time I said, "What would you like to thank Jesus for?" Here's what came to his little mind: my airplanes, my fan, my Mommy's nose, my trucks He gave me (trying to explain that everything we have belongs to Jesus), my dog and Santa. I'm not sure where Santa came from, maybe b/c we'd had a bubble bath earlier and he'd put bubbles on his face and say ho ho ho. I'm glad he's feeling more confident in his prayers! Maybe I could learn a lesson or two from him. I'm going to try to add more photos, just need to find time to do it. Brandon wanted to clean out the closet today and that's kind of taking over. As well and the laundry that has piled up.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.