Girls day

Today Christopher has mother's day out and so Sophie and I get to hang out together. We haven't had one of these in a while and they can be nice. She has quite the little personality and knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it. I don't really have any big plans for us, other than going to the commissary. We are flat out of milk and juice and the kids are thirsty. Maybe if someone would stop giving the little man so much to drink at night we'd have some left over this morning and I wouldn't have two sets of sheets to wash today. (I love you dearly, honey!) Yup, two days in a row he wet the bed. Thankfully it was just enough to wake him up and make it to the bathroom, but still.

Oh, and our cable is officially gone now. I still have some show for the kids saved on Tivo. I recorded a whole bunch knowing this day would come. And I fully welcome it. I miss being able to turn on the weather. And now that Diane Sawyer is gone it's easier to not turn on GMA. But I still miss Robin Roberts' face too. They just seemed so sweet! I'm almost done with my third book in the series I'm reading and hope to finish it today during naps. I think I'm starting to ramble now. Maybe it's b/c Sophie climbed up here and is getting into everything she can get her hands on, most of which she wants to eat. So, happy day to you all and happy weekend! I have a baby shower (kid-free too!) to go to tomorrow and I can't wait. : )

1 comments:

I'm anxious to hear more about the lack of cable and how it all goes.

Kudos to you!

8:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.