Good day and good news

Today was very busy. Sophie and I ran errands to get ready for our company that was arriving this evening. The weather was much warmer and could not have been a more beautiful and perfect day! We had fun together and I'm really enjoying our "mommy/daughter time" we have weekly. She's just so cute! And isn't it funny how your kids are so much better behaved when you have them one on one? Don't think I'll ever figure that out, but at the same time it makes sense. Why behave when you have a partner in crime?

In some other good news, Brandon called this afternoon to tell me that he and two other guys in his class were selected to be chief next year! I'm so proud of him! He really struggled with whether to run or not. He wasn't sure if he wanted to added responsibility that would come with it, but I told him it wouldn't bother me if he was up for it. I knew he'd be great at it and fully supported him. He thought they were going to have to wait until Tuesday to find out, but he got the call today. The two other guys are great too and I think the three of them will be great together.

I best be going since we do have company and I'm getting sleepy. Hopefully tonight will go smoothly for everyone. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Congrats Brandon!!

9:28 PM  

congratulations!!!!

11:08 PM  

Congratulations- I know Brandon will be a great chief and I know you will be a great support.

2:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.