Are you trying to find something new to do with your children? Well, here's a game that every family must own. It's called Zingo.
What is Zingo you ask? Why, it's "Bingo with a Zing!" I was told about this game at a jewelry party one night and how fun it is. We took back a game Christopher got, and already had, and purchased this. It is fabulous! It says for ages 4 and up, but Sophie, who will be 2 in a few short days plays this game all by herself. All day long! She is crazy about it! She has learned so many new words and our whole family enjoys playing it. We even have a Zingo dance that we do when you win. (Also mentioned to me. I like to give credit where it is due.)
Now, I know some of you are not crazy about this next product because it involves tiny pieces and lot of work from you, but at our house it has been a HUGE hit! Think tiny little squares in shades of yellow, blue, red, green and black. You've guessed it! Legos!!! Now, I love to build things and put them together, but Brandon does not. So this toy is not for those who don't like to sit down and build one truck after another. But if you do, this will provide much entertainment. Even Sophie likes to join in and can build her own trucks. Well, sort of. She can stick blocks on top of each other.
Now, if you are looking for a great Bible to read to your kiddos, we got a really good one for Christmas this year. My mom found it by reading other blogs so you may know about it already. If not, then I'm glad to pass this information along. It's The Jesus Storybook Bible.
It tells the stories of the Bible in such a fun and detailed way. I can't wait to read it every night with Christopher and love that it's his first choice when it comes to books. The neatest part about it is that at the end of each story is relates what you've just read to the story of Jesus coming and how they are connected. It's really cool!
That's all I've got for today. These have been quite the hit at our house lately. I just thought I'd share some ideas with all of you. The smell coming from my beautiful daughter is getting worse by the second so I best be going. Later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment