I "spoke" too soon

It's funny how things work isn't it? Here I go posting about things that haven't even happened yet and guess what, they aren't happening. We went out last night and had a great time. We had dinner the two of us and met our friends for the movie. We saw The Blind Side and I HIGHLY suggest seeing it! It was fabulous!!!!

This morning we woke up and Christopher felt very, very warm and stayed that way for about 2 hours. We decided to not head out of town due to him telling us repeatedly that he didn't feel good. He looked and acted like it. I took his temp, but I think the thermometer's broken b/c every time we took anyone's it was lower than the time before. I think I registered about 93.3 degrees at one point. (Is that even ok?)

So he and I cuddled on the couch for a few hours and Brandon took Sophie to breakfast. They came home with doughnuts and that perked the little guy up. (I truly believe he didn't feel well even though the doughnuts made him better.) After while, we went to the BX to get new cartridges for the printer and new phones for the house. We lost one of the ones we had and I think the one that was left is the one that got left out in the yard during a downpour. We never really liked them anyway. We got one kind of like Grammie's at Christopher's request. Not sure how he knows or remembers, but since all phones pretty much look alike we went with it.

Then we wandered to the toy section and picked up a few more Legos. We got the firetruck ones that also make a boat. The little man and I couldn't wait to get home and get to work. I don't mind that the pieces are little, but you do lose them and well, when you have an army to build there are never enough Legos to go around. I've thought about buying the same ones we have so we don't have to keep taking them apart to make the other suggestions they have.

Everyone just got quiet, it is nap time after all, and I'm going to join them. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comments:

I hope he feels better. Poor little guy. And I hope that you got to nap. Those are a treasure above none other in my house.

12:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.