Here are a couple photos of the kids and what we've (they've) been doing lately.

Christopher proudly showing off his new legos we got last Saturday.

Sipping some hot cocoa on Sunday morning while watching a movie before going to church. Doesn't he look like an old man here? He was so serious about it.

The kids built this tall tower with Daddy's help and couldn't wait to knock it down.

Sophie got some new jewels for her birthday from her TN cousins. She decided to put all of her jewels on at once and walk around in her heels. It was so cute!

Showing me her two sets of earrings that she's wearing. I think it's funny her eyes are closed. She was blinking, but it looks like she's so proper or something. Her necklace, by the way, sings that "ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahhh." that Ariel does. You can hear it in the backyard while she playing in the dirt or riding the tractor. I don't think that's what a Disney princess would do, but that's what ours does! Oh, did I mention that Sophie tries to sing with it? I hope to catch it on video.

This is what the kids were doing the other night when I wrote my last post. I wish I could show you the whole room, but it's too small to take a photo in there so I had to stand in the hallway.

And if you have any suggestions as far as wall decorations, PLEASE let me know. I'm using her birthday money to fix it up, but I have no idea what to get. I want to paint her dresser white/cream and buy a mirror to put over it, but I'm horrible at decorating so I need help. It doesn't have to be thrifty, just really cute! (Caroline, I wish you were here b/c I'd pay you to do this for me! I dread it!!!)
No clue as to wall decorations, but give me ideas if you get some! Love the pictures. :-)
Lauren W said...
8:01 PM
Looks like her bedding is patchwork....which is good b/c it can go in so many directions....could you do a collage of vintage artwork?
Etsy.com has unlimited options....and they are priced well. Go to Handmade and type in your ideas.
Her room is cute already. I'm sure it will be darling!
starnes family said...
8:16 PM
I LOVE the fact that she loves her jewels! I Love the fact that they ,oved her bed into the middle of her room...HYSTERICAL! And, I wish I were there too...we miss y'all!!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
10:17 PM
They are too cute, I love the pic of Christopher drinking his hot chocolate! We can't wait to see yall in a couple of weeks!
The Howell's said...
10:21 AM