What to do?!?!?!?!?

What do you do when the boots that you want so bad are now 50% off and you still don't have enough money left in your checking account to buy them b/c you have things like a van and medical school you are still paying for?? And if you asked your husband if you could get them he would probably say, "You already have boots in your closet, why on earth would you need more?" To which I would respond, "Because I bought those 6+ years ago, I didn't have any children, they have at least a 3" heel, and I don't know how to walk in heels anymore."

Frollic

I found these boots at the BX this fall and fell in love. They are Nine West (my favorite brand!!) and would try them on every time I walked through the store. They sold out and I don't buy myself anything before Christmas. I just looked up their website and found they are on sale for even less than they were on base, which is really good! How do you pass that up? What do you do? I heart them terribly and hope that just maybe they will magically show up on my doorstep.... in a size 5.5 in dark natural suede.

Am I selfish? I hope not.

6 comments:

CUTE!! I'd buy them for you if I could! :)

4:20 PM  

They are darling. And, they look like they'd last for years in both durability and style.

Is there a way you can cut somewhere in your budget to make room? If I am dying for something like this, I can usually find somewhere to sacrifice (on my own, not the kids!). Get creative!

5:11 PM  

Do you have toys or something you can sell on Craig's List? I'm all about that;)

5:42 PM  

i'm working on it. i'll talk to the hubby when he gets home.

5:42 PM  

(thanks mom!)

6:15 PM  

Those are precious boots. :)

1:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.